Mini Sassy is 18 today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MINI SASSY :hug: :hug: WISHING LOVE,LUCK AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS:hug:

Have a fab 18th birthday Natalie :hug: Have you any plans?

ermmm goin out clubbing tonight!feel sorry for mum tomoro morning lol seeing me 1st thing.. thanks you guys for the messages, only jus got enough time for a quickie reply mums shoving me off already! bye xxxxx

ermmm goin out clubbing tonight!feel sorry for mum tomoro morning lol seeing me 1st thing.. thanks you guys for the messages, only jus got enough time for a quickie reply mums shoving me off already! bye xxxxx

Have a fab time babes :hug: :hug:

Have a good night sassy

Aw bless, she's as excited as an 8 year old today. She's got loads of money to pay for driving lessons, gawd help us that she doesn't drive like her granny who at 70 was nearly banned cos she had so many speeding tickets!!!!!!!!

Have a great day poppet, but I know you will, and don't wake me up talking to the porcelain phone!!!!!!!! MWAH :hug: :hug: :hug:

(oh and thanks for sending her the cake Lell, she got a chocolate one from her best friend too, he made it for her and it's sat in the kitchen and I have to resist temptation all day!!!)

Happy birthday hun,make sure you have a fab time on your 18th xxxxx

Happy birthday Mini Sassy :green:

Oh to be that young again :eek:

have a fab day and night clubbing - and keep that mum of yours off ya cake gal :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday xxx

Happy 18th Natalie:hug:

Happy 18th hunny, and if you can remember any of the night out it wasn't any good!!!:hug:

:hug: Happy 18th Mini Sassy:hug:
Have a fantastic night tonight hun try not to scare the pants off your poor mum in the morning:lol:

Happy Birthday Mini Sassy :green:

Can't even remember what i did my 18th i was so drunk, have a great night.

Happy Birthday hope you have a great day

Happy 18th Birthday Sweetie
Hope you have a fab time
Loads of Love and Hugs
x x x :hug: x x x

happy 18th natalie :hug:

Many happy returns babe....ohh to be 18 again...lol xxxx

Happy Birthday chik x

Hope you have a fab time tonight and hope your birthday brings you all you wished for.
:hug:

Happy Birthday Nat

have a wonderful day and night lol x

Latest posts

Back