Mini tip application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have fittted mini tips many times to clients.
I had a client in today who's hair was quite fine and weak and opted to have some mini tips placed in the sides of her hair to even out the length to blend into the back and a row put into the back to thicken out and create a blunt length-line. I put in around 45
I fitted these on Saturday, explained all the aftercare properly as I always do.
This lady has came in today and a lot of the mini tips have came out insisting she followed my aftercare and has not brushed or tugged them harshly. She says she washes her hair everyday which I said to try not to do but I have clients who have done this in the past with thickening extensions.
I have done exactly what I would usually do and made sure I took my sections with plenty of hair for extra hold but I am struggling to see why she is losing the bonds more than normal?
Thankyou

I think my hair is very similar to this, its naturally very fine, I've used both easilocks and nano rings. Because my hair is so fine its also quite silky and can get oily especially when trying not to wash it as often, i lose quite a lot but i try to use dry shampoo to prevent this.

Are mini tips used with nano rings

Latest posts

Back