Mini treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiechap

Reaction score
Hi :) I’m thinking of offering mini treatments so mini arm massage, mini leg massage and mini face massage etc. I was thinking £5 for both arms? So roughly 5 mins on each and same for legs, do you think that’s reasonable or too cheap? Also could I go straight into the face massage? No cleansing or moisturising after just the massage as I wouldn’t want to turn it into a mini facial as I already offer that :)

I think whatever you’re massaging decide what you want per hour and divide x

Hi :) I’m thinking of offering mini treatments so mini arm massage, mini leg massage and mini face massage etc. I was thinking £5 for both arms? So roughly 5 mins on each and same for legs, do you think that’s reasonable or too cheap? Also could I go straight into the face massage? No cleansing or moisturising after just the massage as I wouldn’t want to turn it into a mini facial as I already offer that :)

Try and avoid doing them too cheaply or you will get bookings for ‘feet legs hands arms back neck shoulders massage’ for too low a price, which is almost a full body and undercutting yourself. I do £1 per minute and usually £60 full body, £35 back, £10 hands and arms 5mins each, and I was doing £15 legs as both sides is longer than arms so just over 3.5mins each side each leg.

Perhaps just offer as 'add ons'. For example a foot & lower leg massage with every xx facial for only £6.00 extra.
This way clients can't just book in for a cheapie treatment which you still have to book out a reasonable length of time.

I'd offer it as a promotional thing as a free extra to upgrade an existing treatment. For example "During November enjoy a free hand & arm massage with [your most expensive] xx facial.
This way you can do the freebie when the mask is on and it won't take any longer than the normal session time. Keep it to modestly priced oil / cream too.

Fix an hourly rate and then divide it. You should not offer these services at low rate. There should be some motivation for doing this effort. So plan it wisely.

Latest posts

Back