mini tummy tucks(cosmetic surgery)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie y

Reaction score
I would love to hear from people who have had cosmetic surgery or would like to have it done.

For me its not about the cost involved as i would save, its about how i would feel after. Im scared of the after pain, and the healing process. After having a c section my skin is not good around my tummy area, A c Section was bad enough

But then you forget

iv heard some people say they found it difficult to breath when they came round from having breast implants.

is this true

thanks

i had 2 sections and would love to have a tummy tuck , coz no amount of excerise is gonna get my tummy flat :sad: mine is hung over so much my 7 month old scar still hasnt healed fully , it does my head in ! i keep saying i want one doing but as we are emigrating i cant throw £3/4000 on my vanity (well not just yet anyway:D )i will just have to put up with my saggy tum till i can afford it
ooh as for plastic surgery my sis had her eyes done and a boob job (under muscle) her eyes were fine but it took about 12 wks for her boobs to stop hurting, and she said she would never go through it again, but they said it hurts less if its done above muscle , x

i had a boob job back in january this year and i didn't find it hard to breath after - just felt like i had an elephant sitting on my chest! i think that was more from the bandages being so tight though.

I had a full tummy tuck and liposculpture in june this year.

For the first 3/4 weeks i found it very hard to breath when trying to stand up straight and the pain i had at the base of my back was agony! The doc said it was due to all the bruising from the lypo.

(I cant remember having pain like that after my c-sections or full hystorectomy!)

As far as the scar & pain from the tummy tuck i had very little pain and the scar has healed better than those from the sections & hysto.

I was sent home with brufen and paracetomol but didnt take any at all.

All in all my surgery went well apart from the infection i got in my new belly button which was caused from a build up of fluids that was leaking out ( took my drains out too soon)

If any one concidering a tummy tuck would like to see before & after pics feel free to pm me xx

i think every ones experience will be different did you have them put under the muscle or above and how did they heal, Thinking about having them done foy my bday in march

Latest posts

Back