Mini wax pots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey everyone,
I'm in the process of looking for a mini wax pot to have at home for eyebrow/lip waxing only. As its only small areas and it's not my busiest treatment I don't want to buy a normal size one as I will waste time and mkney heating a big one up.
I've been looking at this one :

http://www.hiveofbeauty.com/store/product/2_wax-heaters/3_heaters/5_petite-compact-wax-heater/

However, I might be being really thick. Does anyone know if normal cream wax tubs will fit in there? I have never used hot wax so would rather stick to cream warm wax!
Thanks guys xx

I have this heater for the same reason, I only trained in eyebrow waxing so that's all I use it for.
I like it a lot, does the job :)

The answer is no, though! It is tiny. Super tiny. The inner chamber holds only 250ml of wax, so perfect for the hot wax discs you see in the photo. The diameter of the inner chamber is slightly less than my palm, if that helps visualise!

I was trained in warm wax only, so don't use the discs. It's designed to have wax heated and decanted directly into it, or you can use your hot wax discs or pellets.

I wasn't keen on that idea, so I measured the inner chamber size and found a candle making supplier that sells empty candle tins that fit inside, so I can have removable inner pots, just like you do with a standard size wax heater :)

I do have a full size wax heater, that came with a paraffin treatment kit, so I used that to heat my warm wax, then decanted it into 6 of the candle tins, so as each one runs low I just replace.
You would have to go about heating your wax differently though, as you say you don't want a full size pot. Someone else will have to help there.
Hth x

I have this one. I microwave my plastic tub of wax and tip it in. It's fab x

I have this wax heater for facial waxing & it works a treat!

Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back