Minimi body wrap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christine.t

Beauty School NI
Reaction score
Anyone tried it yet? Or can anyone recommend a good body wrap with amazing results? Thanks in advance, CT

Lipolift pro fat loss wrap has an Irish distributor graham Anthony associates
Lipolift Pro | UK

Lipolift pro destroys fat cells by adipo cytosis and allows free flowing fatty acids and glycerol to be exited from the body quicker
I have never used shrinking violet so couldn't possibly compare but from what I read I understand it works by lypolysis
Lipolift pro has two actions fat destruction and the binding and aiding of free flowing fatty acids
Lipolift pro is bio active so works excellently with outside heat sources
The uk distributors are advanced esthetic solutions who distribute EVLASER AND BIO THERAPUTIC so there very keen on quality products in there portfolio

Anyone tried it yet? Or can anyone recommend a good body wrap with amazing results? Thanks in advance, CT

Hi Christine,

You might want to take a look at our Universal Contour Wrap treatment. It is the only Proven body wrap to Guarantee inch loss. You can check the website at www.universalcontourwrap.com

If you have any queries about it please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards
Chris Jones

Hi, trained in minimi body wraps last week, one of the girls in the class lost 12 inches !! I had three clients since the training and the highest loss I got was 9 inches and the least 4.8.
So far so good. :)

Hi, trained in minimi body wraps last week, one of the girls in the class lost 12 inches !! I had three clients since the training and the highest loss I got was 9 inches and the least 4.8.

Excellent !
I've just started using NSL - the results have been absolutely brilliant and the product itself is gorgeous .. smells magic, and as a complementary therapist I liked the fact that it's 100% natural , almost completely organic ( give or take 4%!), and vegan friendly .. suits tree-huggers like me ! :)

It's great that body wraps are so popular again !

Abd love this product. Does exactly what it says on the tin

Im training in nsl next month, I cant wait x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Im training in nsl next month, I cant wait x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahhh, you'll love it ! Getting fab results .. plus my hands are all lovely and soft from using it so regularly! :) Enjoy the training! x

NSL results really are amazing, and no heat needed. Glad you love it as much as me :)
Excellent !
I've just started using NSL - the results have been absolutely brilliant and the product itself is gorgeous .. smells magic, and as a complementary therapist I liked the fact that it's 100% natural , almost completely organic ( give or take 4%!), and vegan friendly .. suits tree-huggers like me ! :)

It's great that body wraps are so popular again !

hey .. new to tis forum ... wher ave i been :)
So can anybod tell me cost of minimi training and kit ,, emailed co but i wont hear bak till morn

hey .. new to tis forum ... wher ave i been :)
So can anybod tell me cost of minimi training and kit ,, emailed co but i wont hear bak till morn

Hi tinatic. We are the Scottish trainers and distributors for Minimi.
The Minimi team from The Beauty School in Warrenpoint will answer any queries you may have tomorrow. You will love Minimi.
One of our students had a client who lost 17 inches at the weekend. It is amazing.

Last edited:
Hi there the scottish distributors of lipolift pro are the Scottish beauty school in hillington Glasgow also known as nsi Scotland

Hi I was just hoping to ask you a few questions about minimi as I am hoping to go for one next week

1. how is the wrap done?

2. what do i need to wear to have it done?

thanks!

Kathy

I haven't used minimi, but I do use NSL inch loss body wrap and my clients have been happy with the results, all have lost something! My clients have lost between 4-9", average is about 6" and I have done a total of 18 NSL wraps on 10 different clients, those having courses maintained some loss from one week to the next.
It also leaves the skin feeling great!

Hi, I've been using minimi for a while now, I really like it! The results are quite good, there is no mess at all so you can have another client in the room within a minute or two, it's got a great profit margin, the client is on the bed wrapped for 45 mins to an hour so lots decide to get brows or a facial done or if they don't want anything done and just want to lie and relax you can take someone else inbetween, I always check on the person getting the wrap a couple of times just to make sure they are ok but most fall asleep!

And to Kathy...
The treatment begins with a quick body brush, then you are measured, the solution is applied all over (it's like a light oil), you are wrapped in a cling film like wrap, then you lie on the bed nice and cosy for 45-60 mins! The wrap is then cut off and you are measured again! For the treatment you just wear underwear, bra is optional but I've found the most people just keep it on!

Amanda xx

Kathy,
I would recommend taking a second set of underwear, the ones you wear while being wrapped are likely to get damp from sweat!

Kathy,
I would recommend taking a second set of underwear, the ones you wear while being wrapped are likely to get damp from sweat!

Well you are supposed to be quite warm during the treatment but you definitely shouldn't be sweating because it won't work well if you are! You should also avoid any exercise or anything that would cause you to break a sweat for 24 hours after because you leave the oil on your skin and don't want to be sweating it off!

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back