Minimum order and P & P!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
:( well I am very dissappointed. I just called a major distributer within the UK to check if an item was in stock it was and the cost is £15.00 plus VAT plus £6.60 in P & P at total of £24.23 - that's fine don't mind paying P & P - BUT THEIR minimum order is £50.00

I feel this min order is unfair when paying P & P especially to us little one man bands who dont always need hundreds of pounds of stock ....so basically due to this I have decided not to continue using their products as I planned to along side another companies - which I think is sad as I did not want to do this...

Fab Freak said:
:( well I am very dissappointed. I just called a major distributer within the UK to check if an item was in stock it was and the cost is £15.00 plus VAT plus £6.60 in P & P at total of £24.23 - that's fine don't mind paying P & P - BUT THEIR minimum order is £50.00

I feel this min order is unfair when paying P & P especially to us little one man bands who dont always need hundreds of pounds of stock ....so basically due to this I have decided not to continue using their products as I planned to along side another companies - which I think is sad as I did not want to do this...
I know, I know - minimum orders are a pain sometimes when you just want the odd item - this is invariably how I end up with so many surplus items because I try to meet the minimum with some other odds and ends! Now, I try to restrict myself to picking up these individual bits and pieces from the various suppliers I use at nail shows. Not really a great solution, but a kind of compromise, though the temptation is to pick up far more than I needed at those shows too!

Hollyballoo said:
I know, I know - minimum orders are a pain sometimes when you just want the odd item - this is invariably how I end up with so many surplus items because I try to meet the minimum with some other odds and ends! Now, I try to restrict myself to picking up these individual bits and pieces from the various suppliers I use at nail shows. Not really a great solution, but a kind of compromise, though the temptation is to pick up far more than I needed at those shows too!
This is the problem i have and I can't afford to be buying items not required :eek: and the next show is not until October!!

Hi freaky

what you after, and whos the company. pm me if you want.

see ya soon ......H

Herman said:
Hi freaky

what you after, and whos the company. pm me if you want.

see ya soon ......H
Hi Hermman OPI dapen dish lids in pewter to fit my current pots Will send you a PM about the other stuff.... ;)

I can get the pewter lids for you with no minimum fee get in touch and ill let you know were from. You'll just have to pay the p&p @ cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back