Minx After Full Pedicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I am hoping to offer Minx soon. My clients usually expect a foot soak, scrub and massage as part of their pedicure. Would I still be able to offer Minx or will the fact that it's not dry prep stop the Minx from adhering properly? Would using a dehydrator after the massage be enough? Is there any way that my clients can enjoy their usual pedicure and still get minxed?

As long as the nail plate is clean and dry you can Minx straight after a pedicure. Use your nail prep dehydrator to clean the surface followed by Nail Fresh which is a powerful dehydrator made to draw moisture out of the plate.

As long as the nail plate is clean and dry you can Minx straight after a pedicure. Use your nail prep dehydrator to clean the surface followed by Nail Fresh which is a powerful dehydrator made to draw moisture out of the plate.

You beat me to it...........I always use Nail Fresh, never had a single problem.

So glad I read this thread.....never had any probs with minx coming off until I did them after a full pedicure last week, I only used scrubfresh and as she had really dry feet id really gone to town with cream and solar oil and a couple of days later the client rang to say they had ALL come off. Will def use nailfresh next time.

I also wonder if it was because I was in a tiny room which is next to the sunbed room (the whole salon was really hot) and after Id applied the Minx the room was still roasting, I couldnt cool it down and they didn't seem to be adhering like they normally do????

Thanks for the tip

Lauren

Hi, if you use CND Scrub Fresh before you apply the Minx you will be fine xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
hi if you use CND scrub fresh befor you apply the minx you will be fine xxx

Yes .. and if you use Nail Fresh you will be even better.:wink2:

Thank you all for your replies. I just love this site. You always find people who are in the know. :hug:

I can't wait to get my Minx and start playing. Feel like a kid the night before christmas.

Yes .. and if you use Nail Fresh you will be even better.:wink2:

Hi, should I be using Nail Fresh prior to applying Minx even when client has not had a full pedicure.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, should I be using Nailfresh prior to applying Minx even when client has not had a full pedicure.

Thank you

You CAN but there is no need to - Scrub Fresh will do the job but when the nail plate has been wet as in after a pedicure, you need to make sure all the water has been drown out ... this is when you need Nail Fresh.

Latest posts

Back