Minx and heated booties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I have been asked for minx with a luxury pedicure tonight and am aware that I need to soak feet etc after applying minx, I am concerned though that if I use the heated booties just after applying minx that they may loosen and possibly come off when I massage? I do not advertise this as a treatment but as she has had a lux pedi before I think she likes the pampering! Should I advise her that I can't use the booties? Has anyone tried using them after applying minx?
Thanks Claire xx

Ok this could be a real stupid question as I've never done minx BUT why can't you do the treatment first then apply the minx as the final stage of the whole appointment.
Will the minx adhere after a squeak?

I'm wondering the same as above? Do your luxury pedi before you apply your minx, just make sure you get any lotion/oil off the nail plate and buff it to scratch the surface and it will take no problem. Hth

i would pedi first then do your minx treatment making sure you have removed all oilsfrom the nail plate, it will be a lovely end to the treatment good luck

I thought that if you did the pedi first the nails absorb too much water to enable the minx to stick properly??

Thats what I thought Mad moo I thought it was like shellac in that respect, going in an hour and a half and still don't really know what to do now!:eek:

i ve never had a problem :eek:

Latest posts

Back