Minx big toes wrinkled at free edge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*aan*

Reaction score
Hello,
I did a client a set of minx toes on Tuesday, she text me this morning and said on her big toes the minx had gone white at the free edge.

So I asked her to show me on the afternoon school run I had a look and the best way to explain it is if you push your finger along the top of a of a tub of smooth ice cream how it pushes up in to a wrinkled mound, well it looks just like that?

I've never seen it before so I wondered was this my error or something she has done she wants them replaced.

She sent a piccy but it's hard to see it clear so I haven't uploaded it but I have it if needed

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I did a client a set of minx toes on Tuesday, she text me this morning and said on her big toes the minx had gone white at the free edge.

So I asked her to show me on the afternoon school run I had a look and the best way to explain it is if you push your finger along the top of a of a tub of smooth ice cream how it pushes up in to a wrinkled mound, well it looks just like that?

I've never seen it before so I wondered was this my error or something she has done she wants them replaced.

She sent a piccy but it's hard to see it clear so I haven't uploaded it but I have it if needed

Thanks in advance.
I would have said it was as obvious as the nose on your face that those toenails are rubbing hard against some shoes! Nails too long, shoes too tight etc. tell her to wear some better fitting footwear!

Thanks geeg, The thought did fleet across my mind but I still lack confidence and was trying to pin the blame on me somehow and wondered where i went wrong in my service to her.

On a side note i read your book last week. It was amazing and has helped me immensely already :0) You are my inspiration. :D

Geeg is spot on. The last lot of minx I did on myself wrinkled like this, New shoes that were a tad too small!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Thanks geeg, The thought did fleet across my mind but I still lack confidence and was trying to pin the blame on me somehow and wondered where i went wrong in my service to her.

On a side note i read your book last week. It was amazing and has helped me immensely already :0) You are my inspiration. :D

It's a woman thing! We are far too quick to blame ourselves and we don't like confrontation either. In our business it means allot of us give in under pressure and it ihyphen reason why so many clients make silly complaints and take advantage of that nature !!

Everything happens for a reason. Interestingly, if a woman scuffs a manicure and ruins her polish, she KNOWS it is her fault and accepts it. But with anything else, nail enhancements, Minx, crystals etc if she scuffs them and breaks, rubs the design off, knocks a few crystals off, they think they can come back and complain? And we let them, and maybe even think its our fault? Crazy.
Remember that, and if people come back at you for something they have clearly done then stand your ground and tell them so.

Glad my book is helping you and thank you for the compliment. : hug:

Latest posts

Back