MINX - gallery of real images!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we getting any further on with this? Can't wait to have photos to show instead of the catalogue

great idea, when i buy the kit etc ill send some in! :)

Here's a few that were done in Barcelona on Monday.

Each nail was Minxed by a different person and some were distributors and not nail techs ... This was the first time anyone had seen Minx. Just shows how easy it is to learn how to do it. Not Surprisingly not all are perfect but I was pretty impressed by how they picked it up so quickly.

I had a great time teaching them and doing the presentation to them.

Attachments

• IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Here's a few that were done in Barcelona on Monday.

Each nail was Minxed by a different person and some were distributors and not nail techs ... This was the first time anyone had seen Minx. Just shows how easy it is to learn how to do it. Not Surprisingly not all are perfect but I was pretty impressed by how they picked it up so quickly.

I had a great time teaching them and doing the presentation to them.

Maybe thats the key! We should all wear different Minx designs on each finger and toe - that way we can showcase 20 designs a go!

It would certainly get people talking!!!

How is this going? I am getting my minx kit this week if it is in stock, so will add pictures as I do them x

Latest posts

Back