Minx gold fish scale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqueline

Reaction score
Anyone noticed the designers signature on this Minx. My client at the weekend didn't want us to use those ones, but we managed to do it with the "signature stamp" cut off.

Minx have obviously had calls about it as when I spoke to them this morning she knew instantly what I was going to say.

Are there any other ones signed like this?

Their is a multi coloured 'camo' one with a signature on the corner of some too. All a bit odd. Some clients don't seem to mind, others do.

I guess the only thing you can do is to cut it off?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

i know ... very frustrating !

kx

I also had to cut it off the fish scales. I think it was only on the two largest wraps in the pack. Looking at the S2 website, most the Lisa Logan ones have it. Night Fall and Day Break look the worst, the designs are ruined by it IMHO and they are not designs that you could reverse or put on sideways.

Ive not bought any designs with the signature on for that very reason , the signature lol It's a shame as the actual designs are lovely :(

Yeah, it was only on three of the biggest ones, so annoying!

http://www.minxnails.com/131-10003.aspx

I told the girl that looks after my account at Minx that I won't be buying anymore because of it and to pass it to the designer that we the consumer are giving feedback about it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back