Minx, how much do you/will you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair point Lyndsay,i figured at approx £**** for 18,which would do 2 sets and take 10 mins per set i'd still be making a profit.

Maybe i'm working this out wrong :eek: lool

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure you can get 2 sets from 1 pack...can you ...?

I'm not sure you can get 2 sets from 1 pack...can you ...?

You can from some...toes no problem. But the Silver Lightening I ordered fingers only had 16 pieces and I couldn't get enough for two full sets with any length. May get enough for a set of silver tips out as well.

Yeah Samantha gave some estimations before she went away,so i was going on that :)

i dont get any demand or coloured polish, so i dont think i would get it for minx either.
i thought mrs geeks toes looked lovely though and find the whole process very intrigueing. i love new ideas.

can you use these minx nails on top of acrylic nails or are they only for natural nails?

x

can you use these minx nails on top of acrylic nails or are they only for natural nails?

x

Yes you can and I do but I do not give clients any false expectations as to how long they will last on fingers. If everyone treated fingers like toes Minx veneers would last as long on fingers as toes but unfortunately, clients want to play with their fingers all the time and feel and push at the edges of the Minx and then they shorten the life of them.

I tell all that Minx will last a few days on fingers and should be treated as a fashion accessory for parties etc .. they then love to surprise me by telling me they lasted two weeks!! BUT if I promise 2 weeks they love to tell me they only lasted a few days (go figure) so I make no promises and leave the lasting ability up to them ( which is right because the lasting ability entirely depends on the client).

I paid £15 for a set of silver lightening minx on my toes in the first week of January. I am only now going to have them replaced, as they're growing out. They are all still on and I've been delighted with them. Bargain!! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm charging £30. This covers pushing the cuticles back, shaping the free edge and the application of Minx manicure or pedicure. The cost I believe is achievable and clients are willing to pay as Minx is a real fashion statment worn and endorsed by celebrities, durable and the choice is innovative, unusual and extensive.

I also charge this amount. I dont think it's expensive at all considering the amount of time they last. I would pay that!!! x

I also charge this amount. I dont think it's expensive at all considering the amount of time they last. I would pay that!!! x

Considering the age of this thread, it doesn't suprise me that the prices you can charge have gone up. Minx is now a very well known service and a must have for many people. I was looking at salon jobs the other day and found more then a few that stated that Minx was a must have service ability for anyone applying for the post.

Thanks Sandi, I was thinking about £20, I wish I could charge £30, but I can't see that going down well here.....

i charge £18.00 only because i have to try and undercut another salon nearby, but couldnt afford to do it any cheaper as by the time vat and postage works out nearly 8.00 per set! tho managed to do aset with all the spares the other day took a bit more time as had to resize them all! or i use the spares for family and friends who pay less anyway!

Minx mani £16
Minx pedi £20 hth x x

Hey...

I charge £23 for finger nails & £30 for toe nails!
Im up in Aberdeen, Scotland & as people havent seen it before there more then willing to pay for it! :)

Janine xx

I charge 20 pounds for ether service. I still think that is quiet cheap for the length of time they last and the fact that they are so unique. xxxxx

Latest posts

Back