Minx in the Cambridge/Newmarket/Bury St Edmunds Area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkster

Reaction score
Hi

Not sure if I am allowed to ask this so sorry but here goes (please spank me if I'm not!):smack:

I have had a client ask me about Minx and I don't know anywhere in my area that does it.

If you do Minx in the Cambridge/Newmarket/Bury St Edmunds area please can you pm me so I can refer her to you!

Many thanks

Emma

Hi, I'm in Soham, Cambs if thats any good and UKFaye is in Lode nearer to Cambridge... Can prob think of a few more if I try..
Hth, Cx

Hi

Not sure if I am allowed to ask this so sorry but here goes (please spank me if I'm not!):smack:

I have had a client ask me about Minx and I don't know anywhere in my area that does it.

If you do Minx in the Cambridge/Newmarket/Bury St Edmunds area please can you pm me so I can refer her to you!

Many thanks

Emma
What to do is contact Sweet Squared they will know who will do minx in this area:hug:

Thanks guys - great help!

P.S. Claire - I love your website!

Thanx hun, I'm very pleased with it. ;o) Cx

Hi

Many thanks

Emma

Why not ask your supplier Sweet Squared if they know of a salon near the area you want? That what your supplier is there for, to be helpful and to help YOU. :hug:

Thank you Geeg,

My supplier is Lena White and not being into enhancements and additional nail services I was not that sure who Minx was distributed by. I only remembered hearing about it on here recently.

Thanks for the help by the way.

Emma x

Thank you Geeg,

My supplier is Lena White and not being into enhancements and additional nail services I was not that sure who Minx was distributed by. I only remembered hearing about it on here recently.

Thanks for the help by the way.

Emma x

Well your Minx supplier would be Sweet Squared 08452106060 and they would be happy to do that for you ... find a salon! :lol: Why not register with them and then take a look at Minx yourself? They are easy to do and inexpensive to set up.

I do Minx here in Peterborough.
Jen xx

Hi as claire said I'm right near Cambridge if you need me!xx

Thanks UKFaye,

It's good to have local contacts!

Em x

Latest posts

Back