Minx lamp - picture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty_

Reaction score
hi all, does anyone have a picture of the minx lamp as not in the S2 brochure? Just wondered how big it is etc? thanks xx

The lamp is quite large and is an angle poise construction with a heavy base and/or bracket to attach it to your work station. It also has a dimmer so that you can adjust the level of heat (which is a very cool and useful feature when working with Minx). It is white.

IOW it is a quality heavy duty professional lamp and not one of these small tiny working lamps that so many have.

It is a good sized lamp but i wouldn't let that put you off....its very well made and easy to work with cos you can just shove it out the way when you need to as it has bends in all the right places. I would have mine set up for when i have a Minx client in and take it down the rest of the time...it takes seconds to attach to your desk...here is a pic for you..

Attachments

• lamp 011.jpg
    lamp 011.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 597
i have the original black one sweet squared first had in stock

is there any difference between this and the white one - they look similar, other than the dimmer switch function? was there a reason why they changed the lamp ?

kx

Nothing wrong with the original lamp or its function. We preferred the addition of the dimmer switch and also one or two other safety features on the 'new' lamp such a a grill so that a client cannot accidental touch the hot bulb and also a safety handle for altering the tilt of the lamp which is always cool to the touch. Details. Both lamps perform the function they are meant to perform.

Latest posts

Back