Minx Nails Trade Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashesbeauty

Reaction score
I've been a mobile therapist for a year now. I've recently branched out into nails. I haven't received my manicure certificate yet as I have to complete certain tasks and compile a portfolio. Obviously this means I can not create an account with Sweet Squared (so excited!). I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much Minx trade prices are? And how many treatements you can get from each sheet?

I've been a mobile therapist for a year now. I've recently branched out into nails. I haven't received my manicure certificate yet as I have to complete certain tasks and compile a portfolio. Obviously this means I can not create an account with Sweet Squared (so excited!). I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much Minx trade prices are? And how many treatements you can get from each sheet?

Morning hun, I had just finished my Nail Services level 2 in June and had no certificate (just arrived last week). I spoke to them and they said they would accept a letter from the college explaining I had completed and passed my course :)
Sweet Squared is fab, recently completed Shellac course and I love it!!! MINX is next on my list!
Hope that helps a little to get you going sooner rather than waiting for your cert which can sometimes take quite awhile.

We CAN NOT discuss trade prices as ANY ONE can come on salon geek and view the threads :)

Oh never in my naievety I didn't think of that , I'll take the post off :) Thanks both for your help

We CAN NOT discuss trade prices as ANY ONE can come on salon geek and view the threads :)
Although we can't say trade prices on the open forums I have PM'd you the info you requested.

Latest posts

Back