Minx nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw88

Reaction score
i have seen minx nails mentioned on here a few times and so i decided to take a look and find out more and i have to agree they look fantastic,

i just have a few questions as i would really like to have a go myself so here goes and i do apoligise if these have been asked before ok so can they only be applied to manicured nail or can they also be on tips, are they really difficult to master (i no i will need practise), and is there much call for them

thanks a lot for reading all this ( and if any1 offers these minx nails in or nearby liverpool could you please let me no as i would love to try them out xx

Email or call Sweetsquared hun, they'll send you all the info you need along with a really handy sheet of 'how to'. I got mine yesterday and can't wait to order the leopard print ones :)

xx

hi.
iv done a pic in my album under nail art, they are the silver ones they look fab and are so easy to do.They can go on the natural nail or on nail tips they look great on toes also.xxx

I am just loving Minx and am getting a lot of requests for it. I minxed my nails in tartan last night over enhancements and they look fab, you have to remember though when minxing over enhancements to allow for the apex for size up and trim if necessary.

hth :)

Does Minx require training? I know training would teach you the skill in applying the Minx coverings but what i mean is do you need a cert for insurance/ or to add Minx to your service list?

Does Minx require training? I know training would teach you the skill in applying the Minx coverings but what i mean is do you need a cert for insurance/ or to add Minx to your service list?

when i was looking on the minx site it says that training is needed to order products so i think you will need a cert before offering this treatment, thanks a lot guys for all your help i think i will request some litriture and gain a bit more info as they are just fab and i can not wait to start x

In the UK, you would need at least a secondary account with Sweet Squared or one of its authorised distributors (Ellisons, London or Edinburgh). But not a specific Minx course per say.

HTHs

OMG i just looked at the online catalogue and that thing is dangerous!!! i want to order pretty much everything, lol. guess i'm gonna have to start saving

In the UK, you would need at least a secondary account with Sweet Squared or one of its authorised distributors (Ellisons, London or Edinburgh). But not a specific Minx course per say.

HTHs
Sorry Mr Geek but i dont fully understand you there? Do i have a secondary account if i have done the CND foundation and have ordered products with you in the past? Am i ok to order some Minx?

If you did the Foundation course, youll have a primary account :)

Sorry for me being so thick but what do you have to do to get a secondary account then? :)

A secondary account isn't as good as the primary account. You just need a certificate in manicure and pedicure for a secondary but need to be trained in enhancements for a primary.

hth

Thankyou for the quick response! :) I understand it now. What i am still unsure of thou is do i have to wait until i complete my CreativeSpa mani/pedi day or can i start doing Minx with my primary account?

Thankyou for the quick response! :) I understand it now. What i am still unsure of thou is do i have to wait until i complete my CreativeSpa mani/pedi day or can i start doing Minx with my primary account?

Hunny what is means is that you can buy minx now :hug:

Thanks fiftrix :) :hug:

kazmac glad you asked this hun cause i would be interested in getting some info on the minx i'm still trying to find someone in northern ireland that does them so can get they on to see how nice they first. Have have my manicure and pedicure cert so hopefully i can purchase to. I also done calgel nail course before i had me little girl but never went back to do the finla exam reminds me i should contact them about this cause i have lamp and all so may as well use it but me defo thinks i would need refresher course as its a good wee while from i done them.:hug:

kazmac glad you asked this hun cause i would be interested in getting some info on the minx i'm still trying to find someone in northern ireland that does them so can get they on to see how nice they first. Have have my manicure and pedicure cert so hopefully i can purchase to. I also done calgel nail course before i had me little girl but never went back to do the finla exam reminds me i should contact them about this cause i have lamp and all so may as well use it but me defo thinks i would need refresher course as its a good wee while from i done them.:hug:
Thats a good idea to get some Minx done yourself...i may have to look into getting mine done too. :wink2:
Yeah defo finish your Calgel training. It seems such a waste not completing what you have already put alot into. You could offer Minx over Gel nails then. :hug:

My word I love Minx,
I would normally wear a bit of length on my nails but I recently offered to help a friends band out, and playing bass guitar with long nails can lead to onycholysis due to the heavy gauge strings.
But I still wanted something funky even though I required a short length,
Minx to the rescue!!

fee-fo-albums-minx-picture12193-mario-kart-minx.jpg

Looked great on stage ;)

I wanna MINX!! LOL I'm not creative though NSI, but think you can still order info on it from sweet squared? Just wanna know kit prices first & info of whats needed! But take it you don't do a course then with it? Confused, lol doesn't take much!! :)

I wanna MINX!! LOL I'm not creative though NSI, but think you can still order info on it from sweet squared? Just wanna know kit prices first & info of whats needed! But take it you don't do a course then with it? Confused, lol doesn't take much!! :)

Leah give Sweet Squared a call, they will give you all the info. You don't have to be CND. You have the required certs to open an account with them anyway, so no problems.
They don't do a course as such, but have loads of open days, minx days etc that you can go and see it being done, or there is online training aswell.
Give them a call, they'll explain it all, you'll love it!

xx

Latest posts

Back