Minx or Shellac your best seller?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
Wondering which is your better seller? Thanks

Last edited:
Do you mean Minx?... Well I would say between both, Shellac is definitely the more popular service and it's loved by everyone, for both fingers and toes, but Minx, although it's also popular doesn't appeal to everyone.

If I had to choose one it would be Shellac for sure!!

Do you mean Minx?... Well I would say between both, Shellac is definitely the more popular service and it's loved by everyone, for both fingers and toes, but Minx, although it's also popular doesn't appeal to everyone.

If I had to choose one it would be Shellac for sure!!

Yep same with me, although with the sun out Im finding Minx has really become popular.

I've only been doing Minx since late March 2011, Shellac since May 2010

Karaxxx

I agree. For me, minx is crazy busy for toes in the summer, but shellac is constant all year round.

Yep same with me, although with the sun out Im finding Minx has really become popular.

I've only been doing Minx since late March 2011, Shellac since May 2010

Karaxxx

Yes I'm the same, the weather will determine how busy I am with Minx... I've been using Shellac since its launch and am very busy with it, but Minx is more popular for toes and is therefore more popular in the Summer months.

Yes I'm the same, the weather will determine how busy I am with Minx... I've been using Shellac since its launch and am very busy with it, but Minx is more popular for toes and is therefore more popular in the Summer months.

I was really worried about taking Minx on as I live in a very conservative area (Bucks!) but because the start up costs were very reasonable, even with the new black lamp, I decided to go for it.

My Mum was so keen and I'd had a few clients that seem interested so I got going with it. I cant actually get over how popular its been, clients I really didnt think would liked it have amazed me LOL

Shellac took off immediately and has been busy for the whole year, its an amazing product and just speaks for its self. If Im asked to give a charity prize I always give a free Shellac, I've got new clients like this and after one try they are addicted LOL

Karaxxx

I've had moix or over 18 months and it's busy. I find minx is better and more popular for toes.

Shellac I've had in or a month but was waiting on french polish before advertising it. I send out an email to half my client's two night ago and I've got 9 people booked in or Shellac next week. Only one of them has a regular manicure the others are people that don't normally have manicures. Also got two pedicures with Shellac which are client's that have never had pedicures.

Crazy busy with Shellac. Minx is sitting unused on the shelves. Clients don't like the $45 for fingers/$55 for toes charges.

In the summer time, when people are going on holiday and have got there feet out, i get alot of clients coming in for Minx and barly any in the winter. Shellac is populaur all the time

Latest posts

Back