Minx Party question - quick response needed please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickieC

Reaction score
Iv just had a lady book for a minx party for 9 people - i really dont wanna turn this down, but it is even possible to minx 9 people in one night? Does anyone have any tips on this?

I was thinking of minxing the host and a few before the party -or
asking her to split it and have two different parties on different nights.

would you tell her its not possible to do that many in one night and she will have to have less?

I minx in about 45mins - but with changes in between its gonna be even longer!

Need to give her a answer soon, so any quick help will be much appreciated! Thank you! x

Iv just had a lady book for a minx party for 9 people - i really dont wanna turn this down, but it is even possible to minx 9 people in one night? Does anyone have any tips on this?

I was thinking of minxing the host and a few before the party -or
asking her to split it and have two different parties on different nights.

would you tell her its not possible to do that many in one night and she will have to have less?

I minx in about 45mins - but with changes in between its gonna be even longer!

Need to give her a answer soon, so any quick help will be much appreciated! Thank you! x

Do you have a friend who is good with minx, if I ever get more than I can handle I split it with another therapist. Or you could offer mini minx and do big toes in minx others painted to compliment. You might also find that people drop out, I often get to parties and they say a couple can't make it for whatever reason. I can minx in about 25 mins but that's if the toenails are all good, another time saver would be to ask them to have all polish removed before coming as many turn up with something on their toes hth xx

I live in Wakefield and would be happy to help, let me know x

At 45 mins per minx, no it wont be anywhere near possible. I have done 12 in a night and had to go at a cracking speed to get that done as they dont usually start quick, theres always some messing around being done at the beginning while they are deciding who goes first etc. You do have to be quite assertive with them!

Taking a second person is probably a good idea.

Latest posts

Back