Minx pictures...please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Would someone be able to send me the Minx pictures?

I have asked sweet squared and someone was supposed to do this but they didn't.
I have a client wanting to choose some for me to order that has found some on this site Minx Nails: Minx Nail Coverings
BUT the ones she wants are not on sweet squared. Is the site she is looking on even real?

Thank you in advance

Kylie

Even real?
That is the Minx official website.
Just because Sweet Squared is a Minx distributor it does not mean they will have every single style of Minx.

Hi Kylie,
Unfortunatly you would not be able to use any photos from anyone but Sweet Squared.
I too had problems at first getting photos sent to me, just email/call them every day.
I luckily got sent some photos, but I really really wanted to get the photos of each 40 odd designs I had, so my clients could see what I stocked, I emailed S2 a website that had this, & I got told they could only send out a limited amount! I even email Minx in America to see if they could send me the designs, to which they said it was down to S2, so no luck!:cry:
So, to cut a long story short, this is how I know you need permission to use each photo, otherwise I would have email the website with the designs to ask if they could send me some of theirs.
Good luck Hun, keep trying, they will get back to you x:hug:x

Hi Kylie,
Unfortunatly you would not be able to use any photos from anyone but Sweet Squared.
I too had problems at first getting photos sent to me, just email/call them every day.
I luckily got sent some photos, but I really really wanted to get the photos of each 40 odd designs I had, so my clients could see what I stocked, I emailed S2 a website that had this, & I got told they could only send out a limited amount! I even email Minx in America to see if they could send me the designs, to which they said it was down to S2, so no luck!:cry:
So, to cut a long story short, this is how I know you need permission to use each photo, otherwise I would have email the website with the designs to ask if they could send me some of theirs.
Good luck Hun, keep trying, they will get back to you x:hug:x

Thank you Emma huni. I will keep trying. They sent me out a poster with them on when they first came out, which was fab but theres loads of new ones now.
I'll send them another email tomorrow. Thank you :hug: xx

I just cut out and laminated the pages from the latest S2 Catalogue....although I know there are the new designs which have just been released.
You can always get them to look on the S2 site themselves and choose from there as only those registered can view the prices.
Lou x

I just cut out and laminated the pages from the latest S2 Catalogue....although I know there are the new designs which have just been released.
You can always get them to look on the S2 site themselves and choose from there as only those registered can view the prices.
Lou x

I think I may have to give them the link to the site for now. I wish I could win the lotto and stock them all :lol: x

S2 do a fantastic salon Brochure that I use to show clients which is great as it show lots of celebs wearing Minx or I direct them to the S2 website, I think the Minx web site is based in the USA and if you explain to your client that we do not have all the same designs here i'm sure she will be ok about it.:)
Claire xx

I have a little brochure which conatains all designs available through your official stockist, it costs about £1 I think it a lovely little booklet glossy pages contaning all designs, however not the new ones :(

I did notice the official minx website has alot more designs than available through my stockists, I can only assume this is due to some designs are probably less popular than others, I know I only really ever stock the most popular and say 1-2 of the least popular ones.

xx

I have a link on my website to the Minx page on the Sweet Squared website. Anyone clicking through wnot be able to log in so can see all the designs but not the prices. Saves me having to maintain it!

Latest posts

Back