Minx questions....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soul girl

Reaction score
Hi

just have the 2 questions today ;)

1. How do you mobile techs manage to minx??? I ve just rec d mine and The lamp is huge and pretty awkward to carry.... Can you get a carry bag for it which could be easier??

2. How hot should you have the lamp, do you have it on full when warming the minx or is just warm sufficient. I'm assuming that would nt be the case when your actually working on the feet and in that instance it would just be warm or as comfortable to the client?

Thanks

hiya, i dont do mobile so cant help with carrying sorry, have taken it to a friends once and it was a little awkward but i guess you could get a holdall to keep it in?
as for the heat, i tend to have it on about half way. you can tell when its too hot cause clients feet start to go red!! i always ask the client if they are comfortable and to tell me if it starts to feel too warm. i think just warm is better, warm the clients hands/feet for a few minutes aswell as the minx. when ready to apply, take the size minx you need and put it nearer to the bulb, you will see the minx wilt under the heat. hope that makes sense x

Hi

just have the 2 questions today ;)

1. How do you mobile techs manage to minx??? I ve just rec d mine and The lamp is huge and pretty awkward to carry.... Can you get a carry bag for it which could be easier??

2. How hot should you have the lamp, do you have it on full when warming the minx or is just warm sufficient. I'm assuming that would nt be the case when your actually working on the feet and in that instance it would just be warm or as comfortable to the client?

Thanks

1. You can carry it pretty easily in a small duffel-type or long sports bag. It has a clamp attachment that will work on most any table so no need to carry the heavy base around.

2. Minx only need to be warmed not 'cooked'.
How hot you have the lamp depends on how far it is away from the feet, hands, or Minx. No extremes!!

Try not to make things difficult that are really quite simple. Clients should never be uncomfortable and the Minx should never be so warm they are unmanageable and too stretchy or floppy.

Latest posts

Back