Minx Timing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi there, I have ordered the Maxi Minx kit, and some other Minx patterns (well it would have been rude not to :lol:) and it should be with me sometime this week:green:. I have checked out the training video, however one thing that isn´t clear to me, is how long do you keep the hands and minx under the lamp for? Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but looking forward to your answers. Thanks a lot

Caroline

Hi I'm mobile and I find it hard without a fixed lamp to keep the feet or hands under the lamp. Your meant to work under it I think. But I just heat the minx under it and apply to the nail do each nail. Then put the foot under to reheat and push down all over the minx again to make sure all edges are stuck down. I think you just have to find your own way. But you will see the minx become floppy and soft when heated so are very pliable. So you know when there heated enough. Don't worry it's fairly simple to do. Good luck. Xx

Thanks for that, and very useful to know that you are mobile, as I will be doing my Minxing mobile too!:)

Latest posts

Back