Minx Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Ok, please dont all shoot me but....

I have seen nail techs say if you can do nails you should easily be able to do minx without the training.

I would like to ask if you think the training is necessary??

Also, do you recieve a certificate for attending??

Many thanks...

Oooh get me 2 questions in one day ! lol

As of yet and as far as i know there is no cert for minx training in the Uk at the moment.
I have taught minx as a 121 quite a few times now and to be really honest its a mixed answer, some techs have picked it up so easily and maybe would have been ok with watching the online tutorial and asking a few questions as they have gone along, but others have said they were glad to have had the 121 as there are a few tips and technique hints that can make the difference between them looking amazing or not! Its also a confidence thing some times you just need to know that you have covered everything and are on the right track.
If you are near to a cnd academy then they regularly hold Minx showcase days were you can pop along, watch a demo, ask Q's and maybe have a go.

I have to say that I didnt have the training, I watched the training clip onlline and went from there, I got the maxi kit and did my own, and then started on the family. I must say the fingers are trickier but the toes were fine.

Some people may need a bit of help but you could pick it up on your own i think x x

I've also found the fingers to be trickier than the toes. Th eporblem i've found with the fingers is that they seem to fray and the corners aren't holding.

any advice would be great.

Also where is the on-line demo?

The free on line class is at Minx Nails - Home

I only learned with this and as I have gone along. I find fingers very easy in fact and don't see any reason why they would be more difficult than toes. Having said all that when I do a Minx class I do add all the tips and tricks I have learned along the way to help others learn from me what I hav e learned by the seat of my pants ..... the choice is yours. WE have told Minx we want certificates ... they have said they are working on it .... we will send anyone who has attended a class a certificate when we get them ... do not have a date yet but I HOPE IT WILL BE SOON.

Otherwise, Julia has said it all.

I've logged it but not sure what to click on. It says to view the on-line demo you have to purchase a kit???

Latest posts

Back