Quantcast

Minx with Scotland Flag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

MOS14

Reaction score
My 13 year daughter wants the Scotland Flag on her toes for our summer holidays, very patriotic I know! I have had a look on Minx website and they don't seem to do them. I was thinking of just using Shellac, Water Park and Cream Puff for the white cross. Is this the best blue to buy for a good match. Thanks everyone. x

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Probably not enough time for you to order but I got some water decals off eBay... Tartan and flags.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
If you ask sweet squared (08452106060) or at the fingertips centre (01313333180) they may have some.

We got hundreds printed by Minx when the techs went to do the nails of all the Olympic Athletes. They won't be in the catalog but they may very well have some stashed away. Asking is free. I know I picked up loads when I was last in the UK.

Smee

Reaction score
Here's some I have done using gems

Attachments

MOS14

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I tried the Fingertip Centre a few weeks ago and they said minx didn't do them but I will try Sweet Squared. x

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I tried the Fingertip Centre a few weeks ago and they said minx didn't do them but I will try Sweet Squared. x
Minx don't DO them a a regular thing ... but they did do them for S2 and the OLympic games. ASK.

Latest posts