Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls,

I want to do a course in Minx nails, anyone recommend a course for me and how much is it roughly?

Hi the minx courses are through CND / sweet squared (s2). If you use the search function there are lots of minx threads and the lovely Gigi will almost certainly have put the phone number on most of them!

L.xxx

Like Lilipip said you need to contact Sweet Squared ... they will set you up with an account (you just need to send them proof of your certificates etc) and then you can buy the Minx kit .. if you are going to do it mobile I would suggest you get the new black lamp (bit more expensive but worth the money as it looks great and it is easier to move around with you) ... and you will have everything in the starter pack that you need ..
Would suggest you invest in the course too ... I did and it was so much help ... HTH x:)x

Thats great help thank you I have just sent them an email.
On sweet squared there doesnt seem to be a course for minx?

There isn't one advertised because it will depend on where you live ... I am in the east of England and I had to go to Essex ... if you ring Sweet Squared they will tell you the person closest to you and then you arrange with them ..
My training was £90 and it enabled me to do a full set of toes .. and I had to take my own kit xx
Well worth doing in my opinion ... HTH xxx:):)

Latest posts

Back