Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajarrett

Reaction score
hey guys anyone know wheres the cheapest place to buy minx?
Thanks

No, sorry. But be careful, reputable brands that are advertised 'cheap' usually mean they are fake. Best stick to the approved distributors hun xx

hey guys anyone know wheres the cheapest place to buy minx?
Thanks
You live in Leeds? The MINX distributor is right there! 08452106060

MINX is not expensive at all ... The return on it is one of the best you will get on any service!

Last edited:
Thanks, I want to get the proper minx it's just when I have been looking it come up about £8- £11 per strip, I'm not really sure how much to charge for it??

Thanks, I want to get the proper minx it's just when I have been looking it come up about £8- £11 per strip, I'm not really sure how much to charge for it??
Why not talk to the folks who distribute MINX and ask them? They are there to help and advise you.

I have never seen Minx at 11per strip! That is not the price of Minx. But we do not post wholesale prices here on Salon Geek so we won't get into that.

E I'm sure if you telephone Sweet Squared they will advise you on guidelines for pricing. We charge 28€ per set of Minx on toes and we get 2-3 sets per strip so I think you Can see that Minx is a great salon service.

Latest posts

Back