Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am now sporting a set of Golden Lightening Cheetah and they are LUSH, so pleased with them....and I have never done anything remotely leopard print before :lol:

To answer your first question ... just a few seconds.

When using Minx ... the better the surface they go on the better they look particularly where the silver nd gold is concerned as they show up every flaw of the nail surface beneath the veneer. These have been placed a tad too close to the skin and not stretched on as there are too many kinks showing. Not easy to do on your own fingernails. Easy on your own toes though. :hug:

I agree Geeg, I did not stretch them:cry:
My last client thought the were fab tho!
I have 'a few creases' to iron out before these go on the menu. Oh and get a lamp and a file!

Right that's it!! I've had enough!!
Please someone put me some on:lol:
Shiney......would look nice on my toes!!

Right that's it!! I've had enough!!
Please someone put me some on:lol:
Shiney......would look nice on my toes!!

Get some Judy, you won't regret it :lol:

Well I am now sporting a set of Golden Lightening Cheetah and they are LUSH, so pleased with them....and I have never done anything remotely leopard print before :lol:

pics... i wanna see

Helen is totally right in regards to the lamp. Infra red needs 150-250 bulb. We got one at 79.99 from Ellisons which attaches to your desk and can be used perfectly but it IS expansive and we have been trying to sorce one so that we could offer the lamp, Minx and files etc for under 60.00 or there abouts.

All I will say is (right now)... if you can find a ´proper´infra red lamp with 150 bulb up... get it. This is waht makes them work brillianly. I have found a little one which we love and perfect price point but it has one draw back which we are working on! :!:

Next week this should be resolved but it honestly doesn´t stop you guys from sourcing your own if you want to! :hug:

Samantha I have found a 150w bulb that fits any lamp and yep its Infra red too think this will be the cheapest option.:)
R125 Infra red reflector lamp 150W BC satin - R125 Infra red Reflectors - Infra-red — (UK) Light bulbs, halogen lamps, spot lights and tubes by mail order in the UK

pics... i wanna see
I have just taken a pic, but my manky feet really don't do them justice, so I think I best not...........

I have just taken a pic, but my manky feet really don't do them justice, so I think I best not...........

please.....i promise not to look at your feet and only look at the nails...:)

Aww go on....we so want a nosey at them:hug:

I have seen them and they are bloody gorg...i so need these...(ohh and she has great feet)...its a fab pic.

I agree Angie....really beautiful...lovely pattern.
Maybe you could just crop the pic to one toenail if you don't want to show them all? x

Where's the piccy????

They sound gorgeous!

Come on, play fair - I posted my dodgy 1st time crinkly silver jobbies! Lol!

aww can we see the pic pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
I found an old copy of scratch last night with an article about Minx,
God I was nearly crying by the end of it lmao, I can't wait to have a go...

aww can we see the pic pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
I found an old copy of scratch last night with an article about Minx,
God I was nearly crying by the end of it lmao, I can't wait to have a go...
Which issue was that in Ems?
xxxx

Hi can you tell me if minx is avalible to buy from S2 as a kit yet? Lamp,minx, file?

Hi can you tell me if minx is avalible to buy from S2 as a kit yet? Lamp,minx, file?

Minx and minx file yes ... infrared lamp no but you can source yourself elsewhere in the meantime. Most likely S2 will have a deal for all in the next couple of weeks. I did not want to wait (naturally) and bought my own lamp from Ellisons ... good but expensive.

I've picked up my first Minx client tonight, she took one look at my toenails and asked me what I had on them and could I do hers :D
I told her the price was 25,00€ (@ £20) and included a mini pedicure (for prep purposes) and she said it was very reasonable, I also told her that she'd more than likely be one of the first Minx clients in Valencia!!!
Now all I have to do is place an order and get them in stock within 2 weeks!!!

Happy Days :green:

Last edited:
I've picked up my first Minx client tonight, she took one look at my toenails and asked me what I had on them and could I do hers :D
I told her the price was 25,00€ (@ £20) and included a mini pedicure (for prep purposes) and she said it was very reasonable, I also told her that she'd more than likely be one of the first Minx clients in Valencia!!!
Now all I have to do is place an order and get them in stock within 2 weeks!!!

Happy Days :green:
Congrats Sandi hun,
you will be starting the trend in spain go you!!
Jen xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see the Minx in fab designs the gold and silver ones remind me of tin foil lol sorry guys

I would love to see the Minx in fab designs the gold and silver ones remind me of tin foil lol sorry guys

They come in hundreds of fab designs it s just that this look is actually the most requested of all.
All foils look crinkly ... Minx look like mirrors when applied correctly. Everyone comments on them and says ... where did you get them like that??

You will soon see Minx in more designs as well as the gold and silver mirrors. They suit all tastes from classy to tacky actually ... there are some designs I wouldn't even look at! But there is something for everyone that is for sure.

Latest posts

Back