Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I want some! Theres so many designs to choose from :eek:

I have just posted a step by step in the tutorials section of the site under nail art tutorials.

I have not been able to insert the images I have done yet as I need a little help with that!! they are in an unfamiliar format to me at the moment but I will get it done as soon as.

In the meantime, the written instructions are there which should be good enough. Have fun.

The minx nails are a nail covering you can use on both nail enhancements and natural nails, on the fingers you can get 2 weeks from them, on the toes 4-6 weeks. I think they are fantasic and look amazing, I am having a few problems with the free edge peeling back. But this aside they are fab

Hi Guys, I hope you can help me. While reading through this thread there has been mention of an infared lamp. What is the difference between that and the heatlamp I recieved in my kit?

Hi Guys, I hope you can help me. While reading through this thread there has been mention of an infared lamp. What is the difference between that and the heatlamp I recieved in my kit?

They should be the same thing; infrared is the source/type of heat. If you got a kit from Minx, then your lamp should be fine. =)

Just a reminder to all those going to the Professional Beauty show in London in March that Sam and Gigi have very kindly given up their time to offer you a free nail masterclass on Sunday at 12.30. A chance to get close up for 90minutes of advice, tips and valuble info on the amazing MINX!

You don't need to have an enhancment - they go over natural nails just as easy. There was nothing on my toes at all! But of course they go over enhancements perfectly.

Geeg was sporting metallic gold with black leopard spots - I wasn't sure about them at all but they looked brilliant - they do PINK leopard spots as well which are very Katie Price and I know a bunch of teks who will LOVE them!

The secret is the infra-red lamp and the slight stretch over the free edge; I have been told a hairdryer works too but faffy as they will fly off the table :Scared:.... but once they cool they start to shrink so with the infrared - it keeps them pliable for a long time and if you get any bumps you can just pull them out. I understand many beauty salons have infrared lamps to warm up rooms and bodies for massage... so if you have one - Minx is your Uncle! :wink2::biggrin:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just got in new shots of Byonce on the front cover of Ebony wearing Minx and Liv Tyler too! I also have PINK on stage holding her mike with Silver Lightening fingers.. great shot!!:!:

Latest posts

Back