Mirage Spa online training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

__lana__

Reaction score
I am currently a nurse but am finding I would like to do something that would allow me a more flexible schedule with my 3 little ones. I’ve been looking at nail tech courses and came across mirage spa, now this would work nice for me as I could continue to work while taking the course and transitioning careers. Although I’m sceptical about it being online. It’s like $3600 so I don’t want to end up taking something that’s not going to be helpful and wasting that money. An in person course is not an option for where I live and my home life currently.

I am currently a nurse but am finding I would like to do something that would allow me a more flexible schedule with my 3 little ones. I’ve been looking at nail tech courses and came across mirage spa, now this would work nice for me as I could continue to work while taking the course and transitioning careers. Although I’m sceptical about it being online. It’s like $3600 so I don’t want to end up taking something that’s not going to be helpful and wasting that money. An in person course is not an option for where I live and my home life currently.

As the members of this website are primarily from the United Kingdom, they will be unfamiliar with online training offered in Canada.

However, we do have some Canadian site users amongst us, so hopefully they will be along soon to advise you.

Hi _lana_, I recommend that you ask this question in the Canadian Nail Technician group on Facebook here.
https://www.facebook.com/theCNTC/
They are friendly and helpful, and will have the local knowledge to guide you.

Latest posts

Back