mirco ring hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Hello all
I am a beauty therapist, but i am really interested in having mirco rings, hair extensions.
I am in east london and wondered if anyone is mobile, who does them.
The cheapest quote i have found for them is £340 a full head incuding free maintence for 3 months and free cut and blend.
If anyone does these extensions any cheaper please can you let me know.
Many thanks
Emma
:confused:

Hello all
I am a beauty therapist, but i am really interested in having mirco rings, hair extensions.
I am in east london and wondered if anyone is mobile, who does them.
The cheapest quote i have found for them is £340 a full head incuding free maintence for 3 months and free cut and blend.
If anyone does these extensions any cheaper please can you let me know.
Many thanks
Emma
:confused:

Hi , have you seen the sort of hair she will be using? (especially after a good few weeks wear ?)
Has she been doing Extensions for long ?

If the answers to the above question are ;
that she has experience,
and you have seen the hair on a client after a good few weeks ,
and it was still looking good
I would say that price is really great .:hug:

If you choose to go somewhere cheaper and the hair is no good ,
and she/ he doesn't have a lot of experience ( in hair types for different methods ) then you may be throwing away your hard earned cash.
so ask lots of questions first,
and try to see some of the actual customers first hand :hug: good luck minky x

We've been thinking of doing a directory of extensionists on our website- I know its been done before- but it might be handy for people like yourself who want to know what techniques are used etc. by each extensionist/salon.

We'll break it down geographically and into techniques too- not sure if we'll do it yet but we certainly wouldnt be charging for it...

Does anything think that would be of any use?

Latest posts

Back