Misha B eye make up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm loving Misha Bs eye makeup on the M & S advert, how can I achieve that think it would be great at Xmas x

Hmmm from what I can see it just looks like a greeny glitter shadow and a golden glitter shadow. Apply the green to the outer corner (it looks about half way across the lid) then the golden to the inner corner. Get a CLEAN brush and blend the two together. I believe it goes just above the natural crease line but again blend this with a clean brush to soften it. Sorry can't really remember much more about her make-up but I hope that gets you started!
I love glittery shadows! Actually I love anything glittery lol!
Rhiannon x

I didnt know wether it was a special make up artist glitter as something like barry m wouldn't cover like that xx

I didnt know wether it was a special make up artist glitter as something like barry m wouldn't cover like that xx

Never used Barry M so can't comment on that, I use loose pigment from a company called Naked Cosmetics but they're an American brand. Why not pop to your local department store and have a try with all the different brands to see which you like the effects of. Bare Escentuals do some nice glittery ones.
Rhiannon x

If you want to use loose glitter for that really 'bling' look you use a crayon type pencil eyeshadow all over the eyefirst then either apply eye gel or if you want it really long lasting eyelash glue - you MUST MUST patch test this first and then with a small blender brush dab the glitter on the eye

Yes, look at me - i think i found my answer using the search facility :hug:

I've noticed lately on TV a lot of celebs have you seriously glittery eyes, I have plenty of eyeshadows that look like this for example Barry M. It's like a put of pure silver glitter with a big of pigment only problem is the glitter just falls off. It's my work xmas party on the 16th and were having a bit of a posh one and I want to look extra special... if you get me!

The only thing i could think of was to wet my eyeshadow brush but even then is that really going to help.

Does anyone have any ideas. Would the eyelash glue show through the glitter (isn't it white)

Thanks x

To me it looks like glittery eyeshadows foiled then a gold glitter swept over also looks like she either has a black or a dark green in her outer V xx

Yes, look at me - i think i found my answer using the search facility :hug:

I've noticed lately on TV a lot of celebs have you seriously glittery eyes, I have plenty of eyeshadows that look like this for example Barry M. It's like a put of pure silver glitter with a big of pigment only problem is the glitter just falls off. It's my work xmas party on the 16th and were having a bit of a posh one and I want to look extra special... if you get me!

The only thing i could think of was to wet my eyeshadow brush but even then is that really going to help.

Does anyone have any ideas. Would the eyelash glue show through the glitter (isn't it white)

Thanks x

Lash glue is white but is supposed to dry clear so you can't see it. You could try a mix of glycerine & water to make your eyelid a little more 'sticky' for glitter to adhere to. Eye Kandy do this stuff called liquid sugar for their eye glitters but I don't know if it would work with glitters other than their own (they're very fine). You could also try use a cream shadow as a base rather than powder that would give the glitter something to stick to.

Latest posts

Back