Missed miscarriage - anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss :( you know where I am if you need to talk xx

:hug: so very sorry xxx

Thank you, you are all really kind. x

Very sad news for both you and your hubbie :( so sorry xxx

So sorry.:hug:

Very sad news :( xxx take care of you xx

Thanks girls x

I'm so, so sorry to hear your devastating news. I can't even begin to imagine what you're both going through. Sending you a big hug. Xxx

Sending you hugs, can't imagine how hard this must be xxx

Hi ladies, I went in hospital yesterday to have first part of medical managment & I'm back in the morning for the second part.

I left it as long as I could to happen on its own, but my body just wouldn't let go, so I've had to opt for some hospital help.

I've scared myself daft on google & regret bloody reading anything! I just want tomorrow over with now so i can get on with my miserable life & have ivf again x

Big hugs x x x

Thought I'd give an update - everything is all over & done with now., not as scary as I'd imagined it to be, still not very nice at all.

I had medical managment & it didn't work, it all happened at home naturally, but I had 2cm of retained products so had to wait another 2 weeks to see if it resolved its self.

A scan 2 days ago has now shown everything is ok, so back on to ivf in April, I could've started sooner but think my body needs a few weeks rest.

What's the saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger x

Wishing you much love and best wishes for your next cycle Lush lash cxxxx

Hey, hope you are feeling ok. hugs. I think it's a great decision to give your body, and especially your mind a wee rest before ivf again. I was pregnant very quickly after 2 of my miscarriages and I don't think it was good not to just accept it and process it. And in a side note I had reflexology before trying again for a baby and they tailored it to cleanse my womb Etc. my next pregnancy was successful, don't know if it was due to that but thought i would mention it.

I really wish you the very best

Sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you are ok and and wishing you luck for next cycle xxx

Oh no I'm sending you and your partner lots of love and hugs at this hard time.

I will say don't give up give yourselves time and try again.Some of us go through some very stressful times whilst trying for children or having ivf but little miracles do happen just takes time sometimes.

Lots of love

Latest posts

Back