Missed out PH Bond! Panic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beas nails

Reaction score
Just done one of my v loyal regular customers, realised I missed out the ph bond!! Never done this b4 what will happen?! B4 application of foundation I lightly buffed and thoroughly wiped the nail with cleanse, will this be ok? Worried its going to fall off and feel really bad as I messaged on here b4 telling her!! Just feel v daft for this mistake !

I'm sure a fair few of us have forgotten at some point to apply PH bond, I know I did when I first took on gelish, and like you worried like crazy!
But everything was fine.

As long as your prep was spot on and you did cleanse too I think you'll be okay, if your client does have a problem with peeling then you will know exactly what the problem may have been and you can offer to repair them for her.
It was a one off and I'm sure you won't do it again, I'd try to just move on from it now.

To settle your mind though you could perhaps text her in a couple of days to see how she is loving her new nails!
This may allow her to open up to you if anything has happened to them, I bet all if fine though and she tells you how much she loves them and how many compliments she has had!
X

Hahaha I forgot primer a long time ago!! That's the worst thing one can forget!

But I remember I wanted to kill myself, and every time the phone rang I was terrified it was her telling me her nails peeled away!!
But everything was ok and mani Q last 2 full weeks PERFECTLY O___o

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Forgot to even pack mine yesterday! Nearly had a coronary when opening my box- it was in my acrylic kit the horror! My clients nails were already really dry so I'm not worried- what's the bets they all peel lol. We are only human lovely don't worry!! She also had its a lily which we know likes to fade aswell. Good job she is my loyalist supporter!

Thank u so much for all you replies feelin better now!! Would it b worth me dropping her a txt or shall I just wait n c? Xx

Wait and see Hun- I think she will be expecting problems if you say and there prob won't be any xx

Uhuh wait of course! If her nails pop off, then you should obviously fix 'em for free.
But you can't tell if they'll pop off or not, so keep your mouth shut :p

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Anything fall off?? Thought of this thread last night when I realised I missed pro bond on a WHOLE set of acrylics :-/ fail!

Not yet!!! And I'm pretty sure she'd say! It's so annoying when things go wrong!!!

Brilliant! At least after a few days the worry lessens! Yep worse when you realise I think, was dreaming about bond in my sleep last night lol x

I read this thread earlier and low and behold I missed out ph bond on one hand doh!:irked:
I didn't say anything just carried on as normal, she goes to ibiza in 2 days so i hope everything is ok

Ok we need to stop reading about missing it now we are all it lol ❤

Do you mean ph bond before Gelish?

It'll be fine if nail was clean.

Most of us humans have missed something at one time or another. I doubt this will make too much of a difference and as long as your client knows to ring you immediately if she has any problems then all will be well anyway :wink2:

If you are talking about Gelish, I never, ever use ph bond, and my gelish nails are always perfect when the clients return. I do use scrubfresh on the nails tho.

Latest posts

Back