Missing Fake Bake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie Shires

Reaction score
Where is all the Fake Bake tan solution gone?
I have tried everywhere and it's all sold out.
Also does everybody agree that its very unfair that Fake Bake does not allow Mobile beauticians to register to buy fake bake from their website because i don't own a sslon? Even when i have trained with Fake Bake!!

You can register mobile with fakebake, ur 1st order needs to be over £100. Call them hun xx

Ps fakebake are having probs with stock so that's prob why u can't find any xx

This is the reason I don't use fakebake. There customer service sounds shocking!! I have read many complaints about it :eek: x

I did my training with Fake Bake yesterday.

Went to order equipment, solution today... all sold out! Stock not due in for 7-10 days :(

Not good, especially as I'm very eagar to practise!

Kathleen

This is the reason I don't use fakebake. There customer service sounds shocking!! I have read many complaints about it :eek: x

I second this! I used to have to work with it and so glad I now have the choice not to. Their customer service was terrible. It's a shame because even though i'm not a fan of their solution, i love the cream tan. x

Oh gawd! Puhleeese! Not again!! Fake Bake seem to do this every year..no stock..and always when the beauty exhibitions are on the go! They surely should have learned about supply and demand by now!
Have a wild guess why lots of us don't use them anymore:rolleyes::wink2:

Try Nouvatan or Suntana, both are better solutions imho and much more readily available!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone....i have found some Fake Bake stock today but am still looking for a better alternative as this can not happen to me again!

Try Nouvatan or Sienna instead - fake bake whilst in the processing time makes clients look like bodybuilders - awful!

I had my fake bake solution from eBay xxxxx

Was the Fake Bake solution the real deal on ebay?x

Hi,

I also order my Fake Bake on Ebay through a Newcastle (I think) Supplier. They have their own website as well!
Always ordered from them and ive never had any problem with the solution.
Fake Bake themselves are crap, I just have some Fake Bake worshippers out there who will not move over to my other brand x

Not again - how many times do Fake Bake get slated for issues regarding solution.

I have used it for years and never had a problem.

Have you heard of forward planning - 7 - 10 days is not long to wait, if you plan well.

You do not have to ring one day when you have 30mls of solution left and then complain, that you need to wait that is not on - give them a break.

I moved from fake bake a year or more ago because of their stock shortages can't believe they still have this problem!!!! Xxx

Customer service is not the issue with fake bake it's the directors that don't order the products in. You should all be aware that fake bake uk ceased trading at the start of the week therefor the company is not reliable. I have heard of people waiting 2 months for an order. My advice is go with another company. They are not loyal to their employees never mind the customers.

I did my training with Fake Bake yesterday.

Went to order equipment, solution today... all sold out! Stock not due in for 7-10 days :(

Not good, especially as I'm very eagar to practise!

Kathleen

Start practising with another brand. I found the fake bake kit and machine really expensive, and when I did the training, everyone was saying that they were out of solution, so I didn't bother. Bought a machine from Suntana and it came with free samples, so I stuck with them. Never had to wait for more than 48 hours for the solution to be delivered to my door - excellent if you're really busy and forget to order!!!

I have only trained with Fake Bake, all my equipment has the Fake Bake logo on it, does that mean I should only use Fake Bake with the matching equipment? As I am having problems with no Fake Bake account to get more solution.

No you can use any solution with your fake bake kit as long as you aren't telling your customers you are using fake bake! I trained with fake bake and switched to suntana x

No you can use any solution with your fake bake kit as long as you aren't telling your customers you are using fake bake! I trained with fake bake and switched to suntana x

Thanks Miss Lizi :D

Anyone know how much a 950ml bottle of Fake Bake Original solution costs if you have an account?

Latest posts

Back