Missing Money

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novo

Reaction score
:cry: Just a little something to make you think. I took my days takings (just under £100.00 ) off to Ikea at Lakeside to buy some furniture for salon, Well my purse went missing!!! It might not be alot of dosh to some but I was heart broken as I had worked damned hard for it (as you will empathise). Well guess what no one returned it (ha there's a surprise) moi cynical nahh!
Anyway the upshot is that when I took insurance I never covered myself for this (which you can do) never thought A) I'd lose my dosh. B) It would be stolen.
C) wouldn't be enough to worry about. WRONG !! So folks the moral of my story is, please think about this part of insurance, I hope it wont happen to you but it can, unfortunately.
Pam x

Just to add to my bit B4 I dont have salon yet am working mobile to buy bits for one I hope to open soon. pamx

Hi Pam

I have never lost any money but know that I would be upset if I did - especially working so hard for it.
I'm hoping that perhaps someone will hand it in eventually or that you've just misplaced your purse (which I do from time to time - especially with my car keys) and that you will find it yourself.
Chin up you'll get to your goal eventually

oh you poor thing, my purse got swiped by some ***** and i was gutted, it doesnt matter how much there was in there, its the thought that people are so horrible, well i say they will get whats comin to em , i definatley believe in karma

Hi ya

You have my sympathy

I agree with Dee "what goes around comes around and smacks you in the face!"

Would your house insurance not cover it? I know when we were burgled once we had money taken and the insurance paid up for the lot!!

Just a thought........

Martine :)

Latest posts

Back