Missing nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missymeesh

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
My mum & one of my clients have both got a missing nail one was removed and the other damaged :cry: They are both wanting to put a false one on there for nights out etc. Can anyone please recommend a glue that can be put on the skin please?
Many thanks
Michelle x

CND GelBond is the absolute best adhesive for this job because it is like a gel and squishes into all the uneven places that nail beds like this always have (I know, I've also got a deformed nail and a thin adhesive is very unsanitary to use as all sorts of moisture and germs get in under the false nail ... this does not happen with GelBond).

Stockist is 08452106060 .. you must be a professional to buy.

CND GelBond is the absolute best adhesive for this job because it is like a gel and squishes into all the uneven places that nail beds like this always have (I know, I've also got a deformed nail and a thin adhesive is very unsanitary to use as all sorts of moisture and germs get in under the false nail ... this does not happen with GelBond).

Stockist is 08452106060 .. you must be a professional to buy.

Thanks so much for that i will get some ordered now i have an account with sweet squared and they do the CND products i think:) many thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back