Missing work already

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilenailsbfd

Reaction score
I had an operation to remove my gallbladder on Thursday and I've been advised to take 2 weeks off. I'm mobile so haven't made any appointments for two weeks. I was really looking toward to resting and doing nothing but now I'm bored and want to go back to work! It's only been 2 days :(

Thanks geeks for keeping me sane at least I can read about work here even if I'm not doing it lol xx

Hi

Try and enjoy it as much as you can! If you do 2 much 2 soon you could really injure yourself and be off for alot longer!!

Hope the op went well and I hope your recovery is quick

xx

Thanks, ye all went well just sore trying to rest as much as possible. DP says if I rest for the rest of the day hel let me have my kit back tomorrow to do my own nails haha I feel like I'm a kid again! But I know he's right lol x

Hiya

Hope you're recovering quickly. I'd try and utilise some of the time for planning any marketing, researching prices of the local competition, leaflet/business card designing or advertising, or browse the web for free listing sites . . . at least it's something a little bit positive that you can do and it might make you feel a bit less useless :hug:

Maybe practice a little nail art or just read all the articles on this site, see if you can pick up any tips (not that I'm implying you need to lol)

And don't forget to just forget work for some of the time and enjoy it, hope you're not in too much pain xx

Latest posts

Back