Missing you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
I guess we all move about and get to know different people for a while, is there anyone you really miss?
I miss my first Boss, he was a very funny guy and we travelled around USA together. Must have been the whole formative years thing but I do miss him.:sad:

who do you miss?

I guess we all move about and get to know different people for a while, is there anyone you really miss?
I miss my first Boss, he was a very funny guy and we travelled around USA together. Must have been the whole formative years thing but I do miss him.:sad:

who do you miss?

I miss someone who was my best friend when I was 18.... He died in 2008. :(

I also miss bluerinse and CHarvey ;-)

There's a few, my gran, my grandad, my uncles and same as thirty six xoxo

I miss my Dad.
I also miss Blue and Charvey.

I miss my dad and my friend from South Africa, she is a major skin guru. I miss Seth off Emmerdale Too Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss my dad and my friend from South Africa, she is a major skin guru. I miss Seth off emerald too. Xx

Emerdale i think you mean dear.
That moustache was massive!
Got a strange urge to say booyah now I've said massive xoxo

I miss a good male friend who I have known for 20 years and we have history! He works on private yachts all over the world now :-(

iPad autocorrect xxxx

I miss the friends I had before I started studying

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I miss everyone I've lost to the Reaper, and I also miss CHarvey and Bluerinse
xx

I miss my ex he was an asshole but still miss him a lot ;(

I miss my mum. I lost her 6 yrs ago and I still cry that she's not here :sad:

I miss Adele, she was even more of a no nonsense mod than the rest of us. Her little black book would be overflowing at the moment! I hope you are up there enjoying all of this, feisty lady!

I miss my dad, my brother, my grandparents and my friend, Tom. I'll be missing my cat pretty soon, too. :cry:

I miss Adele, she was even more of a no nonsense mod than the rest of us. Her little black book would be overflowing at the moment! I hope you are up there enjoying all of this, feisty lady!

That's so lovely Fiona. I wasn't yet a Geek in Adele's hey-days, but she certainly left her mark around the site and the impact she had on all of you is still apparent. I certainly feel like I know her despite never having the chance to do so
(and I so agree having read lots about her special black book! perhaps it's time to start one in her honour?!) ;)
xx

I also miss the ones known only as Bluerinse and CHarvey.:cry:

I miss my dad, my brother, my grandparents and my friend, Tom. I'll be missing my cat pretty soon, too. :cry:

Bless you, Nana. Is your cat poorly, or just lived a long vibrant life? Xx

I guess this thread was not really started for any good and kind reason but to get subliminal messages out there.

What has happened has happened now get over it and move on please for heavens sakes!

Latest posts

Back