mittens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
hi every one Iv just ordered a set of electric mittens for luxury treatments but not sure how much to charge anyone any ideas please lynda

mmmmm Lovely I used to use these in a salon I used to work in for natural nail manicures the heated mittens really help the product to absorb and relaxes and nourishes the clients hands. I think it makes a real diffrence and is very therapeutic!! I would add a few pounds onto your original priced treatment as I guess you are using electricity too to heat the mittens up!!! How much are you charging at the moment without the mittens?

peaches said:
hi every one Iv just ordered a set of electric mittens for luxury treatments but not sure how much to charge anyone any ideas please lynda
Hi Lynda

I offer a luxury manicure with heated hand mitts. The treatment takes an extra 10 minutes or so and I charge an extra £6 on top of a normal manicure. I find that this is extremely popular around this time of the year what with dry skin etc and mothers day coming up.

Hope that helps.
Jenni x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back