Mitts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I just wondered whether anyone can point me in the right direction - I would like to purchase some mitts for facials and can't find the right product. I want some thin (ish) terry towelling mits with thumbs. Can anyone help?

To use in facials and in removal of body exfoliator products.

x

think Ellisons sell them with thumbs in.
I got a pile from au naturel, it was £1 a pair and I got some in white and some in brown. they wash really well, wheras the ones I got from Ellisons were smaller and disintegrated quickly.

I also bought a pile of luxury flannels in black from tesco, and spent a couple of nights sewing them up by hand. time consuming, but the result is extra long, extra soft mitts, and I found it quite therapeutic. Of course, if you have a sewing machine, it would take seconds to make some mitts.

Out of curiosity, what do you use your mitts for? At what part in a facial do you use them? xx

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all (i have just registered for first time today) You could possibly get them from sallys as well. I only use mitts for doing a body polish. And sponges or a hot compress towel for facials.

For my mitts, I got some nice towelling tea towels from £ shop. Cost £4 for 4. Cut them up, then stitched them up on sewing machine. Each towel made 4 mitts & were dead quick & easy to do, as well as very cheap.

I use my mitts in facials to take cleanser etc off instead of sponges. Also in body treatments to remove all products that need removing.

Out of curiosity, what do you use your mitts for? At what part in a facial do you use them? xx

I dampen mine, put them in the hot towel cabi & use them to remove exfoliator and creme masks (if used).
I got mine from Daxon - 12 for £4.99
HTHs

for my mitts i do the same as cogsi (not teatowels) i get the handtowels & get 6 out of them ..so much cheaper when you do your own.

Latest posts

Back