Mixed colour extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinxyKitten

Reaction score
Hi all. My client chose a 9/60 swatch during a colour match, but I realised later that this belonged to the higher priced bonds, which she doesn't want to pay for. So, am thinking that I can recreate this look by ordering 9 and 60. She is having 75g. How do I place the two different colours? She wants a highlighted effect. And I was thinking 50g of 60 and 25g of 9 - does this sound about right?

This should work if you even them out but try and make this blend instead of too much piano.

Thank you! This is my first client, and I have never done two colours before so unsure if I do a whole row of one colour or mix them up, like two lights one after one dark, is there any good way of placing to blend?

Do a whole row of one colour. Don't mix them us as it will look strappy. Do 2 rows of darker colour and then one row of lighter colour x

Do a whole row of one colour. Don't mix them us as it will look strappy. Do 2 rows of darker colour and then one row of lighter colour x
Fab, thank you so much [emoji3]

With mixed colours, we produce around a 60/40 mix into each bond. This creates a streamline look when fitted. You can do this with standard shades as mentioned by cmsuper. x

I tend to do two blonde one brown then on the row above make sure I’m not putting the same colours in the same place x

Latest posts

Back