Mixed illumina but what about roots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi!I have dyed my whole head a mix of 8/69 + 7/81 wella illumina and i was wondering when the roots come out what color should i use.I cant buy every month 2 colors because in my country they are too expensive and i would waste the product because i only want the dye for my roots!note i was a blonde with highlights before the dye.I would appreciate a quick response!thanks!

Fairydust nails are you a qualified hairdresser?
Your question suggest you may not be.

I'm very sorry then, we can't give technical information about dangerous chemicals to untrained members of the public.

If pricing is an issue, can I suggest you visit a local hairdressing training school or college, I'm sure there is one in Athens, who are always looking for models.

I'm very sorry then, we can't give technical information about dangerous chemicals to untrained members of the public.

If pricing is an issue, can I suggest you visit a local hairdressing training school or college, I'm sure there is one in Athens, who are always looking for models.
trust me on this one in Athens all the hairdressers are extremely expensive and dangerous!I am a trained nail technician and licensed and i have dyed my hair my self for many years so i have knowledge.I may not be a proffesional but i can mix a hair dye myself!All i wanted to know was what color should i choose from the 2 i mentioned above!its ok if you dont want to answer!

Sorry but nobody will give you and answer on here for you colouring your own hair.

Only response you will get is to seek a professional.

Latest posts

Back