Mixing 2 polish colors.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
Just curious...... has anyone "created" a new color out of mixing nail polish from the same system? And if so, were you satisfied with the result? ;)

I have certainly mixed airbrush paints to custom colours for clients.

What I have done allot it to 'layer' different seni-opaque enamel colours to acheive different looks.

Still there is nothing wrong with mixing enamel colours if you want to try it. Just be careful that you keep a record of how much of each you used or you will never be able to repeat it again! I'm fairly certain though that any colour you could want has already been made and you will have more success using one of these.!!

I have tried in the past to mix enamels, same brand different colours...............
glass pipette and measure the amounts and put into a new clean enamel bottle............

But haven't bothered with it much since using Creative Enamels, all the colours you could want are there.............
And why make more work, when I don't need to !!!!
But if mixing is your thing then there is nothing wrong with that, have fun!!!!!!

But like Geeg, I layer colours.......Lulu collection is my Favorite for layering different colours and you can create 1000's of different looks with these.............

Even Voddo the black is used as a base to deepen the reds and the browns and the purples...........
JMHO

ummmmmm food for thought! I hadn't considered that! Layering colors.......

I was just considering this possibility of mixing colors just for fun see what can come out of it. Not that I would spend time on that single aspect ( :rolleyes: I'm already taking long enough to do manicures without lenghtening the process...... :twisted: LOL)

As always thanks for your advise Geeg & Ruth! :green: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back