Mixing colours-khaki?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails Unveiled

Reaction score
Hi all!

To save me wasting a load of gel trying to find the right combination. Wondered if anyone had a good 'recipe' for mixing a nice khaki colour? I have a grass green colour and a dark tan that I thought might work but thought id ask toy clever lot first

Hi all!

To save me wasting a load of gel trying to find the right combination. Wondered if anyone had a good 'recipe' for mixing a nice khaki colour? I have a grass green colour and a dark tan that I thought might work but thought id ask toy clever lot first

CND has a khaki tone called Sage Scarf or alternatively, Olive You in Nail Harmony Gelish.

Either would save you having to mix your own, obviously.

Attachments

• IMG_2266.JPG
    IMG_2266.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 19
CND has a khaki tone called Sage Scarf or alternatively, Olive You in Nail Harmony Gelish.

Either would save you having to mix your own, obviously.
I'm doing my nails tonight for a weekend in London hence why I need to mix but i should get one for future! Lol

Ink london do one called khaki i believe x

Well it's a bit late now, but for future reference: orange and blue (start with orange and slowly add the blue) should give you a greeny-brown that you can lighten with white.

Latest posts

Back