Mixing Directions colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebblesxo

Reaction score
Has any one on this mixed directions colours before to get a different result , I have a client wanting this colour in the picture & it says "Alpine Green & Apple Green" just looking for advice ! Thanks x
10168525_234288460097365_1154680758_n.jpg

Why don't you just use a professional product like Fudge paintbox, they do a Turquiose color direct and they are so much better than OTC products

Last edited:
Directions isn't over the counter... Is it?

yes , you can buy in markets and certain shops on the high street where i live

I use it and mix all the time, I've never had a problem :)

Has any one on this mixed directions colours before to get a different result , I have a client wanting this colour in the picture & it says "Alpine Green & Apple Green" just looking for advice ! Thanks x
10168525_234288460097365_1154680758_n.jpg

I might be wrong but that picture looks a bit photoshopped...the way the colour is at the hairline doesn't look right x

I've always used directions or crazy colour on myself & its what I'd rather use :) It does look a bit photo shop or else its just stained round her hair line lol x

I use directions all the time and yes mixing is a great way to expand the range of colour on offer in exactly the same way as our regular professional brands can be mixed.
This photo is similar to most on the directions website and probably has been edited - same as all professional photos are. There most likely is stain on hairline though as these colours are prone to stain all they meet lol.
Mix half of each colour in a bowl and apply to washed towel dried hair and boom lovely vibrant green. (result will vary according to the base on which you are applying of course)

yes , you can buy in markets and certain shops on the high street where i live

I can buy it from the post office lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would the majority of people recommend directions? Im needing some fashion colour stock...x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Nikki, I use a mix of Directions, crazy colour and Adore as well as Wella and L'oreal
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398785797.204104.jpg

This colour is Violet in Directions mixed with conditioner to obviously make it lighter over a full-head bleach.

Hi Nikki, I use a mix of Directions, crazy colour and Adore as well as Wella and L'oreal
View attachment 63617

This colour is Violet in Directions mixed with conditioner to obviously make it lighter over a full-head bleach.

Thanks! Im getting alot of client's coming to me for the fashion colours but sometimes find the crazy colours not enough. And my local sallys is rubbish m.x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back