Mixing fragranced strength tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
I have i the past mixed differenced strengths of tan that have no fragrances to make another strength for example an 8 & 12 to make a 10%.

Just i use suntana now , as you may know has a different scent per strength .
Anyhow ive just ran out of my medium colour and i have had 2 medium tans booked now and i wont get a delivery in time.

do i offer another shade or make the colour with my light(coconut) and my dark (chocolate).........or would this be a no go mixing fragrant tans ??

I'm not a suntana user but I have read on previous threads that you can mix them and it makes it like a 'bounty' smell, the coconut and chocolate and I'm sure I read something about mixing the cherry with another strength to make cherry pie?? I'm sure someone will correct me if I just made that one up lol xx

I'm not a suntana user but I have read on previous threads that you can mix them and it makes it like a 'bounty' smell, the coconut and chocolate and I'm sure I read something about mixing the cherry with another strength to make cherry pie?? I'm sure someone will correct me if I just made that one up lol xx

OOooh never thought about bounty mm sounds nice , may just go ahead with it then x

I know it sounds lovely! Xx

do let us know....I'm imagining cherry chocolate, vanilla coconut and all kinds....

Smells like a bounty bar, I used to mix Suntana up when I used it x

well made the bounty mix tonight...........went down a treat :Love:

Latest posts

Back