Mixing Geleration with CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise07

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to use CND cuticle away with the full geleration system? Or would this cause lifting issues due to the moisture retained after washing off the cuticle away?

Thanks

You should be able to use any kind of cuticle remover with any system as long as you remove it well and dehydrate afterwards:) I usually only use Nail harmony cleanser to remove cuticle remover and haven't had any lifting problems:)

There should be no excess moisture in the nail plate after washing off the Cuticle Away because you will dehydrate before applying your product. Alternatively you can just do a dry manicure to remove the cuticle.

I use geleration and i don't use any cuticle products. it can cause lifting. jessica do advise not to use it, you need the nail to be completley dry and moisture free.

I don't see why you can't.
If you make sure you do a thorough prep, cleanse nail correctly and then dehydrate nail correctly before application, then in my opinion it can only give positive results because there is no way that a nail can be totally clean of cuticle, dirt, oils and moisture unless you do a thorough prep using a cuticle remover and dehydrator.

Latest posts

Back