mixing nsi with cnd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangab

Reaction score
hey everyone.

i'm trained with creative
i only have a tiny bit of retension+ left:cry: an i cant afford another bottle at the minute but fortunately i've got a bottle of attraction buy nsi what i bought a while ago. so i'm wounderin if i can mix the nsi liquid with my cnd powders.

hope you can help

I have used IBD liquid with CND pwoders and I have had no problems at all, give it ago on a trainer or just on 1 of your own nails and see how you go.

In a word NO

As far as I have ever seen on this board you cant mix one liquid with another powder. hth's

By mixing powders and liquid of different brands you're effectively playing at being a scientist/chemist!

Unless otherwise stated on the relevant packaging you should never mix products in that way.

hth's

Nope hun, it is not recomended to do this at all,
for a start, your ratio will be totally off, leading to product breakdown etc...then theres the risk of the client developing an adverse reaction etc... its just more trouble than its worth..

And for the record, I have only just been telling another tech, how i was once trying to pick up a bead of graphix glitter...using my nsi monomer.. couldnt for the life of me, pick up a bead..
Turned out, the glitter was mixed with creative pink powder, and not nsi powder....that'll tech me for not labeling my products :lol:

thanks alot everyone or your advice.
looks like i need to lend the money now ha.

Latest posts

Back