Mixing Olaplex with platinium and meches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm using Olaplex on a couple of clients next week, one lady has the wella meches highlighting system - how much Olaplex should I use with this? I use half a tube of the cream with one of the sachets.

The other lady has L'Oreal Platinium - how much Olaplex should I use with this? As it's not a powder bleach it's a paste.

Thanks in advance [emoji1] x

I think for the meche system you do it off the creme and powder together before the developer, but obviously adding it after dev.

Measure the mass of the platinium. Millilitres to grams is the same, so 30ml of plat would be 30g.

Ok, so a 1/4 ounce per 30g platinium?

And the same for meches but it's the mass of the cream and powder without developer?

And the same for meches but it's the mass of the cream and powder without developer?

Haven't got the instructions handy at the moment but i think you're right. If its 1/4 ounce per 30g of lightener then yeah. I think theres a cream lightener guide though but platinium is denser than cream.

Yep for the meches!

Cheers that's great!

You can find the answer to all of your questions on our help center on Olaplex.com

Latest posts

Back