Mixing question - L'Oreal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joz99

Reaction score
Been to wholesaler today and wanted a diarichesse 6.3 and they only had dialight 6.3 (I may b loosing the plot but sure I've bought 6.3 diarichesse before)?? I'm using it to refresh ends so it's fine that's it's dialight but can I mix it with diarichesse? As I use 1/4 6 and 3/4 6.3 usually...

Second question...if I used 1/4 6 majirel and 1/2 6.3 would there be a noticeable difference in colour compared to 1/4 6 and 3/4 6.3? Because I'm doing only the roots with the majirel I don't need to mix up as much and found it difficult to b accurate last halving it.
Hope this makes sense! X

Been to wholesaler again today, confirmed that I haven't lost the plot they had dia richesse 6.3 and I got a dialight 6 so that problem solved 😜 can anyone help with my second question?? Doing it tomorrow just don't want it to b noticeably darker...thanks in advance x

Pretty sure you can t mix them together x

Thanks it's ok I got a dialight today so won't b mixing the two, I was wondering if I mixed 1/4 6 and 1/2 6.3 majirel would it b noticeably darker than 1/4 6 + 3/4 6.3?
Just trying to not waste colour that's all!

I don't think it would be noticeably darker. May I ask are you covering grey? If so you don't need to use the MAJIREL 6 with a 6.3 as they are golden basics so they cover without natural bases.
Also DIA light doesn't work the same as dia richesse. The result will probably be darker with a dia light....
Hope this helps!

I don't think it would be noticeably darker. May I ask are you covering grey? If so you don't need to use the MAJIREL 6 with a 6.3 as they are golden basics so they cover without natural bases.
Also DIA light doesn't work the same as dia richesse. The result will probably be darker with a dia light....
Hope this helps!

Hi yes thanks for your reply yes I know about the 6.3 covering grey on its own but with this particular client i have done that and grey around her hair hairline didn't cover as well as rest so I tried adding a bit of 6 and it covered better, also stops it coming out a bit to warm on the roots x thanks for advice about the dialight 👍 I've only just seen your post so I just stuck to my usual mixing and had a bit left over lol and I did use dialight to refresh ends and it was ok not too dark but will take note for the future, there are guidelines in the manufactures instructions though for colour matching and refreshing faded ends with dialight x
Thanks again for your reply x

does anyone know where i can go to refresh with loreal colours? i have been away for a year and would like a refresh . thanks guys

Sally salon services do some colour courses for loreal only recently started and if you Google loreal education you can find pdf of their prospectus for this year with various locations x

I know you're not supposed to mix dia light and richesse. But, what happens if you do?

Latest posts

Back